Today is the 2017 NFL Draft, and the best part about this year’s draft is that no one knows what is exactly going to happen when the Cleveland Browns start all the action with the first pick.
Up until this week, it sounded like the consensus number one pick in the draft would be Texas A&M’s Myles Garrett by Cleveland, but instead of Garrett, the Browns could pick a quarterback, and North Carolina’s Mitch Trubisky seems like the most likely option if they opt to go quarterback.
It’s also possible that the Browns end up with both Garrett and Tribusky. There has been some chatter that the Browns will pick Garrett number one, and either trade up for Tribusky, or draft him at number 12 depending on how the rest of the draft shakes out before the number 12 picks.
This is The Game Day Report’s official LIVE draft board that will provide you with the complete order of the first-round, as well as every single player drafted in the first-round. The live tracker will also show you who is currently on the clock, and the last player selected and the team that drafted him.
If a trade happens, we will also be sure to add in the full details of the trade and provide live analysis for each pick later on in the night.
Thank you for following the draft with us, and without further ado, let’s welcome the NFL back!
Chicago has traded up to the number two pick in the 2017 NFL Draft that was originally selected to be San Francisco’s.
Kansas City has traded up to the number ten pick in the 2017 NFL Draft that was originally selected to be Buffalo’s.
Houston has traded up to the number twelve pick in the 2017 NFL Draft that was originally selected to be Cleveland’s.
Atlanta has traded up to the number twenty-six pick in the 2017 NFL Draft that was originally selected to be Seattle’s.
Cleveland has acquired the twenty ninth overall pick from the Packers, meaning Green Bay moves back into the first pick of the second-round.
Seattle has also opted to use their first pick in the second-round, trading the 31st overall pick to the 49ers.
On the clock: First round has concluded.
Last player selected: Ryan Ramcyzk, OL Wisconsin
ROUND ONE DRAFT ORDER:
- Cleveland Browns – Myles Garrett DE, Texas A&M
- Chicago Bears (Via San Francisco 49ers) – Mitch Trubisky QB, North Carolina
- San Francisco 49ers (Via Chicago Bears) – Solomon Thomas DE, Stanford
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Leonard Fournette RB, LSU
- Tennessee Titans (Via Los Angeles Rams) – Corey Davis WR, Western Michigan
- New York Jets – Jamal Adams S, LSU
- Los Angeles Chargers – Mike Williams WR, Clemson
- Carolina Panthers – Christian McCaffrey RB, Stanford
- Cincinnati Bengals – John Ross WR, Washington
- Kansas City Chiefs (Via Buffalo Bills) – Patrick Mahomes QB, Texas Tech
- New Orleans Saints – Marshon Lattimore CB, Ohio State
- Houston Texans (Via Philadelphia Eagles & Cleveland Browns) – DeShaun Watson QB, Clemson
- Arizona Cardinals – Haason Reddick LB, Temple
- Philadelphia Eagles (Via Minnesota Vikings) – Derek Barnett DE, Tennessee
- Indianapolis Colts – Malik Hooker S, Ohio State
- Baltimore Ravens – Marlon Humphrey CB, Alabama
- Washington Redskins – Jonathan Allen DL, Alabama
- Tennessee Titans – Adoree’ Jackson CB, USC
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – O.J. Howard TE, Alabama
- Denver Broncos – Garrett Bolles OL, Utah
- Detroit Lions – Jarrad Davis LB, Florida
- Miami Dolphins – Charles Harris DE, Missouri
- New York Giants – Evan Engram TE, Ole Miss
- Oakland Raiders – Gareon Conley CB, Ohio State
- Cleveland Browns (Via Houston Texans) – Jabrill Peppers S, Michigan
- Atlanta Falcons (Via Seattle Seahawks) – Takkarist McKinley LB, UCLA
- Buffalo Bills (Via Kansas City Chiefs) – Tre’Davious White CB, LSU
- Dallas Cowboys – Taco Charlton DE, Michigan
- Cleveland Browns (Via Green Bay Packers) – David Njoku TE, Miami
- Pittsburgh Steelers T.J. Watt LB, Wisconsin
- San Francisco 49ers (Via Atlanta Falcons & Seattle Seahawks) – Reuben Foster LB, Alabama
- New Orleans Saints (Via New England Patriots) – Ryan Ramczyk OL, Wisconsin
Red Sox Promote Top 3B Prospect Rafael Devers From Triple-A Pawtucket
Dodgers Ace Kershaw Headed to DL With Back Tightness
Report: LeBron James Won’t Waive No-Trade Clause in 2017-2018
Report: Brewers Most Interested Team in RHP Sonny Gray
Dodgers Phenom Cody Bellinger Hits 5th Cycle of 2017 MLB Season
Pelicans, Rajon Rondo Agree to One-Year Pact
Cardinals Send RF Stephen Piscotty to 10-Day Disabled List
Josh Bell Goes Opposite Field for First Career Walk-Off HR
2017 NBA Free Agency Tracker
Nationals’ Jayson Werth Hasn’t Made Progress in Injury Recovery